Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or above (sold separately by Native Instruments).
MONOLITH Abyss: is the ultimate tool to add that "huge sub-bass" sound to your compositions and sound design projects.
- 800+MB of original sample material (540+MB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 200+ high-quality samples.
- 4 layers.
- The "Sub" Layer consists of a collection of several "60Hz" Sub hardware and soft synth sounds specifically recorded for this library.
- The "Bass" Layer consists of a selection of Bass sounds, their scope is to add "focus" to the Sub Layer.
- The 'Dirt" Layer is a selection of textures, their scope is to add a signature sound to the Sub and Bass Layers.
- The "Abyss" Layer consists of a selection of "Ultra-Low" samples, acting around 40Hz.
- 150 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, ADSR, layer boost and cut, pan, and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above (sold separately by Native Instruments).
This library is NOT compatible with the FREE Kontakt Player.