|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Monolith Atmos100% SSL Secure
MONOLITH Atmos is a powerful tool for Kontakt to create deep and complex cinematic sounds, from delicate and pure pads and tones to unreal and signature soundscapes and textures.
Each instrument is composed of six layers.
The library features more than 17GB of sample material
- 17+GB of original sample material (13+GB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 3300+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 296 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Pan - Amp - Pitch - Filter LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: 276 convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel.
- Dedicated Eq/Reamp
- Minimum System Requirements
- Requires the FULL Version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above (sold separately by Native Instruments).
- This library is NOT compatible with the FREE Kontakt player.